Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Antivirus
For AVG Business Antivirus, you can download the installer from https://www.avg.com/en-us/installation-files-business.
Once the installer for the desired Antivirus version is executed, you can select to install with default components or customize.
- Copy the installer file to a location accessible by the end device
- Double-click on the installer file to run it
- If asked to allow the application to make changes to your device, click Yes
- Click Customize, then do one of the following:
- Select Recommended protection to install all components
- Select Minimal protection to install only File, Web, and
- Select Custom protection so you can check and uncheck the specific components you would like to install. For information on which components are not recommended in a business environment, see Recommended Components for Servers.
- Click Install and wait while AVG Business Antivirus is installed on your device
- If prompted, restart the device
In some instances, you may need to perform the installation on devices in an isolated/offline network. To ensure your devices are configured properly, see Setting Up Antivirus in Isolated Networks.
Once you have installed Antivirus on your device, be sure to activate your subscription following the information in .
Other Articles In This Section: