Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
The Task report provides a summary of the tasks executed on your devices within a defined time range.
To access the Task report in Cloud Console, go to the Summaries section of the Reports page.
Via the Reports page, you can also set up schedules for your reports as well as automatic sharing of generated data with specified users. For more information, see Scheduling and Emailing Reports.
At the top of the Task report page, you will see the following details for the time range you have defined:
- Number of all initiated tasks
- Number of completed tasks
- Number of failed tasks
- Number of completed scans
- Number of failed scans
The Tasks list displays more detailed information about tasks performed on your devices during the defined time range. For each device on the list, you can see the following information:
- Site name (at multi-tenant level)
- Device alias/name
- Task name/category
- Task type
- Task frequency
- Task's scheduled time
- Task's completion time
- Task's progress status
You can also search for devices or tasks by their names and/or filter the generated list by:
- Task type: Full system scan, Quick scan, Boot-time scan, Custom scan, Update program, Update virus definitions, Restart, Shutdown, Patch scan, Patch installation
- Frequency: One-time, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Progress: Failed, Stopped, Done
If needed, you can export the data via the download icon located in the upper right corner of the list. For more information on downloading the generated report, see Exporting Reports.
To access the Task report in On-Premise Console, go to the Tasks tab of the Reports page.
Under the Tasks tab, you will see the following details for the time range you have defined:
- Total number of one-time tasks
- Total number of recurring task runs
- Number of failed one-time tasks
- Number of failed recurring task runs
You will also be presented with a chart showing how much each type of task was used (in numbers and percentages).
Devices With Failed Tasks
The Top 10 devices with failed tasks section at the bottom of the Tasks tab shows the number of times a task failed on each of your devices. If there were no failed tasks within the defined time range, this section will show "No failures found".
Other Articles In This Section: