PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
The Task report provides a summary of the tasks executed on your devices within a defined time range.
To access the Task report in the Cloud Console, go to the Summaries section of the Reports page.
Via the Reports page, you can also set up schedules for your reports as well as automatic sharing of generated data with specified users. For more information, see Scheduling and Emailing Reports.
At the top of the Task report page, you will see the following details for the time range you have defined:
- Number of all initiated tasks
- Number of completed tasks
- Number of failed tasks
- Number of completed scans
- Number of failed scans
The Tasks list displays more detailed information about tasks performed on your devices during the defined time range. For each device on the list, you can see the following information:
- Site name (at multi-tenant level)
- Device alias/name
- Task name/category
- Task type
- Task frequency
- Task's scheduled time
- Task's completion time
- Task's progress status
You can also search for devices or tasks by their names and/or filter the generated list by:
- Task type: Full system scan, Quick scan, Boot-time scan, Custom scan, Update program, Update virus definitions, Restart, Shutdown, Patch scan, Patch installation
- Frequency: One-time, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Progress: Failed, Stopped, Done
If needed, you can export the data via the download icon located in the upper right corner of the list. For more information on downloading the generated report, see Exporting Reports.
Other Articles In This Section:
Scheduling and Emailing Reports