PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
Antivirus Threat Report
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
The Antivirus Threat report displays details on threats found on your devices within a defined time range.
To access the Antivirus Threat report in the Cloud Console, go to the Services section of the Reports page.
Via the Reports page, you can also set up schedules for your reports as well as automatic sharing of generated data with specified users. For more information, see Scheduling and Emailing Reports.
At the top of the Antivirus Threat report page, you will see a line graph showing all threats detected during a set time range. The threats are categorized by the following resolution types:
- Autofix: Antivirus followed an automated process to deal with the threat by trying to repair, quarantine, and/or delete it (as configured in your policies)
- Repaired: The threat was repaired (e.g. bad code removed from a file)
- Blocked: The threat was blocked (e.g. connection aborted by Web Shield)
- Deleted: The threat was deleted from the device
- Quarantined: The threat was detected and moved to Quarantine
- Unresolved: The threat was detected, but further action is needed to deal with it
Below the graph, you will also see the total number of detected threats and devices affected, as well as the number of any unresolved threats.
The Threat list displays more detailed information about threats detected on your devices during the defined time range. For each device on the list, you can see the following information:
- Site name (at multi-tenant level)
- Device alias/name
- Shield that detected the threat
- Threat type
- Date and time of detection
- Detail (threat location path/URL)
- Resolution type
You can also search for devices by name and/or filter the generated list by:
- Shield: Scan Task, Mail Shield, Instant Message Shield, P2P Shield, Network Shield, File Shield, Web Shield, Script Shield, Anti-Spam, Behavior Shield, Exchange Shield, SharePoint Shield, Firewall, WebRep, AutoSandbox, Ransomware Shield, Remote Access Shield
- Threat type: Error, PUP, Suspicious, Malware, Tool
- Resolution: Quarantined, Deleted, Repaired, Autofix, Unresolved, Blocked
If needed, you can export the data via the download icon located in the upper right corner of the list. For more information on downloading the generated report, see Exporting Reports.
Other Articles In This Section:
Scheduling and Emailing Reports