PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
Installing On-Premise Console
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
Before you attempt to install the AVG Business On-Premise Console, be sure your system matches the requirements listed in
- You can install On-Premise Console for Windows using the installer, which you can download here.
- Save the installer to the device you will be using the On-Premise Console on.
- Run the installer:
- Select Destination Location: if desired, you can choose alternative location(s) for the Console and the Database to be installed. To change the locations, click Browse and select the new location, then click Ok.
- Shortcut on your desktop: choose whether or not a shortcut to the Console is created on your desktop. To disable, un-check the box.
- Hostname & port: if desired, you can alter the hostname for the console as well as the default ports for accessing the console and database, and for communication. To alter the ports, check the box beside Advanced settings - Edit ports and enter the new numbers.
- Console Proxy Settings: if desired, you can enter the details for a proxy server for the console, not the endpoint devices. To do so, check the box beside Define proxy settings for this On-Premise Console server, then enter the proxy type, address, port, and authentication details.
- HTTPS certificate: you can enter the location of your SSL certificate and its password, or choose to let the installer create a self-signed certificate by selecting I don’t have my own SSL certificate. It is recommended to use your own certificate.
- Offline operation: if your Console will be operating in an offline or isolated network, check the box.
- Summary / Ready to install: this page details all of the settings and configuration you just chose. Review the settings, then click Install.
- Once installation is complete, double-click the icon on your desktop to open the On-Premise Console.
The first time you run On-Premise Console, you will be asked to register and create a new account and company. Each following time you run the Console, you must log in using these credentials. You will also need to upload your subscription. For more information, see Activating Subscriptions.
Other Articles In This Section:
Changing On-Premise Console Certificate
Configuring Offline On-Premise Console