Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
The first time you register for your AVG account in your Console, you will create a new account and company. This will be the main company tied to your account.
You can edit the details of your company on the Account tab.
- Click Account
- Make your changes
- Click Save
Additional Companies (Cloud Console Only)
Users of the Cloud Console have the ability to add extra companies to their Console for management. This removes the need for multiple logins.
- Click the profile icon in the top right corner of the browser window, then click Your profile
- Click Create another company
- Fill in the Company Name and its location/language
- Click Create
Once another company has been added to an account, an account switching icon will appear beside the profile icon. Clicking this will display a list of all companies, which can be selected to change to the Console for that company.
Companies can be managed from Your profile. For more information, see Managing Companies.
- Click your profile icon in the top right corner of the browser window, then click
Edit Company Profile
- Make your changes. Note that Company name and Industry are required fields
- Click Save
Other Articles In This Section: