Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
Services activated in the Cloud Console will be attached to a Wallet Key. Purchases via the sales team will give either a Wallet Key or activation code, which must then be activated in the Console.
|Antivirus (and Internet Security, File/Email Server)||Per device|
|Patch Management||Per device|
Prepaid subscriptions cover a certain number of devices ("seats") you can activate for a set amount of time, such as one year or three years. When this subscription expires, the services on the devices will be turned off until you renew.
This is the process for purchasing subscriptions within the Cloud Console. If you purchase a subscription through the AVG Business website or elsewhere, you should get an activation code you can input into the Console.
- Navigate to the Subscriptions page
- Do one of the following:
- If you have an activation code, click Enter activation code, enter the code, then click Activate
- Beside the subscription you would like to purchase, click Buy now, then complete the transaction
Subscriptions are easy to manage within the Cloud Console. You can buy, renew, and change the number of seats you can license from the Subscriptions tab on the Account page. For more information on managing subscriptions, see Viewing and Altering Licenses.
Subscription assignment to devices
Subscriptions are automatically assigned to devices when you select services for installation. However, you can manually change the selected subscription using the process in Applying Licenses to Devices.
What happens when a subscription expires depends on what else is available.
- No other subscriptions: Service is stopped
- Another prepaid subscription: Devices are moved to the non-expired prepaid subscription
Other Articles In This Section: