Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
As of Monday July 19, a hotfix for the On-Premise Console is available. This fix is related to the functioning of Master Agents. On-Premise Console users with a Master Agent will be required to do the following to ensure their agents are working as intended.
We recommend downloading the new version of the Console and running the installer to update to the latest version.
- Uninstall your Master Agent device(s)
- For more information, see Removing Devices from Your Network
- Reboot the former Master Agent device(s)
- Download the installer for the Windows On-Premise Console here
- Save the installer to the device your On-Premise Console is on
- Run the installer, choosing the option to update your console
- If applicable, ensure all settings for offline functionality are correct as per Configuring the Offline On-Premise Console
- Once installation is complete, double-click the icon on your desktop to open the On-Premise Console
- Reinstall your Master Agent device(s)
- For more information, see Adding Devices to Your Network
Once the device has been reinstalled into your network, you can set it as a Master Agent.
- Click the Master Agents tab
- Click Add new Master Agent
- If necessary, select an operating system in the Filter devices list and/or type a device name in the Search box
- Click the device you would like to designate as a Master Agent
- Click Select
It may take some time for the
Offline update mirrors may require some additional configuration. For details, please see Configuring the Offline On-Premise Console.
Other Articles In This Section: