Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
When you add a device to a group, the device assumes the settings of the group that it is added to. If the group uses a policy, the added device also uses that policy. If you move the device to a different group, it changes to use the policy of the group you moved it to.
- Navigate to the Devices page
- Do one of the following:
- For a single device: click the More (three dots) button beside the device you would like to move, hover over Change, then click Change Group
- For multiple devices: select the check boxes of the devices you want to move, hover over More, then hover over Change and click Change Group
- Select the new group from the drop-down menu
- Click Apply
- On the Devices page, do one of the following:
- To include multiple devices, select the check boxes of the devices you want to move. Then click Actions ▸ Move to group
- For a single device, click the More button next to a device, then click Move to group
- Click the group to add the device to
- Click Move devices
You can also add a device to a group by dragging and dropping the device to any group in the Groups panel on the Devices page.
Other Articles In This Section: