Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
Applying or altering subscriptions
On the Devices page, you can see device names, status and alerts, operating system, assigned group, assigned policy, Antivirus version, Patch Management version, and the last time the device was connected to the Cloud Console.
You can alter the assigned subscription for a device, for instance if you purchase seats for a different Antivirus version or a subscription for Patch Management.
- In the Cloud Console, click the Devices tab
- Do one of the following:
- Select the check boxes beside multiple devices and click More at the top right
- Click the three dots within the device list
- Select Manage services
- Use the toggles and radio buttons to select which subscription(s) you would like to use for Antivirus, Patch Management, Remote Control, Cloud Backup, and USB Protection
- Click Apply
This procedure will usually require the affected device(s) to restart.
In the Manage Services pop-up, you can see details on which services are enabled/installed, disabled/uninstalled, and more details via tooltips where applicable. “Mixed” status indicates some devices have the service enabled, and some disabled.
- Setting a service to Off will uninstall the service
- Setting a service to On will install and enable the service
Service installation or removal usually requires a restart, which is stated in the confirmation dialog.
You can alter the assigned subscription for a device, for instance if you purchase seats for a different Antivirus version.
Once a particular subscription has expired, the devices assigned to it will be unprotected. It is recommended you either renew the existing subscription or purchase a subscription for a higher-level Antivirus product.
This procedure requires the device to restart.
- On the Devices page, do one of the following:
- To include all devices in a group, click the More button next to the group name. Then click Edit group.
- To include multiple devices, select the check boxes of the devices. Then click Actions ▸ Change subscription.
- For a single device, click the More button next to a device, then click Change subscription.
- Select the license you would like to use from the drop-down menu(s).
- Click Apply for the license you want to change to, or Save group if you are changing the subscription for an entire group of devices.
Other Articles In This Section: