Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Antivirus
You can configure exclusions (called Exceptions in the local UI) that will propagate across all of the various Shields and components of AVG Business Antivirus in the Exceptions tab of the Settings ▸ General page.
Exclusions are limited to approximately 8000 characters. For this reason, we recommend you minimize exclusions where possible to prevent any security flaws and/or impact on system performance.
- Open the AVG Business Antivirus client UI
- Click Menu in the top-right, then Settings
- In the General ▸ Exceptions section, click Add Exception, then do one of the following:
- Enter or browse to a file path you would like to exclude
- Enter or browse to a folder path you would like to exclude
- Enter a URL you would like to exclude
- Click Add Exception when you are finished
Other Articles In This Section: